May 11, 2013

| Crunch time!..

Summer is upon us or it feels like it, I've started rock climbing again and I forgot how great the sport is, tough to get back into it but a very rewarding lunch break during those long working days! Now, this is usually a very busy period for all of us videogame bees, E3 is coming soon, we have to work twice as much to produce some exciting trailers, or demos for an hungry audience, let's call it an official rush time... and how boring when the sun has decided to come back. Anyways I wanted to say that I unfortunately had to cancel my participation to the Steambot Workshop in New Orleans due to the rush time at Ubisoft, this is such a bad timing it's not even funny, all my friends and fellow artists will be having so much fun there :-( I miss you guys! In the meantime, some old stuff from WARP...

2 comments:

Manuel Dupong said...

Too bad you missed it. Hopefully I'll see you on another occasion.

Pong

T. said...

yeah I wish I was there trust me, next time then :)